Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Hello

Old 02-10-2017, 12:48 AM
Krasher67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

I'm new to the forum and thought I'd say hi.

I've been flying/building (repairing?) RC planes off and on since 1986, but don't seem to get much flight time in Kansas because the wind is either blowing too hard or it's too hot/cold. I prefer nitro, but have flown a Goldberg Electra Deluxe in the past (folded the wings within the first 6 months -- and have another in the box that I haven't finished putting together yet). I don't consider myself a builder which probably explains why most of my planes (other than the Electra) are 40-sized high wing trainers.

I bought my first helicoptor (Blade MCX2) a couple years ago and finally upgraded to a new nano CP S with a DX6 transmitter in December.

I've gotten to the point where I need some input/encouragement from some other heli pilots and decided to land here.

I'll probably be patching together my .40 trainer over the next couple of months and waiting for a day to fly/crash it, but in the mean time, I'll be trying to learn more about how to fly the heli, and HOPEFULLY providing useful input as well.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:26 AM
skyflier

Welcome! I don't know much about helicopters, But I wish you good luck.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:02 PM
robertmace

Welcome!!