Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Flying music?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Level_Trim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flying music?

Hello all, my name's Daniel and I've been flying RC for a very short time only, I worked my way up from the Air Hogs Aero Ace To my Current Typhoon 3D, in a span of 4 months and now I can complete hovers and torque-rolls as well as hi alpha knife edges among other aerobatic maneuvers. I'm looking to get a new ARF soon... Anyways, to cut to the chase, I have been an avid musician for far longer, and I notice in a lot of the video clips here, TRANCE music is used for the background music... I compose trance! I've also been playing guitar for over 10 years. If any of you are up for a listen, check out Luminaris (me) at http://www.soundclick.com/Luminaris , go to the music section, then listen to "Pathos Skytropolis", probably by far my most well-composed complete track. you can hi-fi or lo-fi listen, but if you click download, it will ask you to register for free. Slightly, if any aviation theme to it (the hi-hat at the very beginning I morphed to sound like a jet-engine revving up), but you might find the story regarding the song cool, as well as the huge adagio string break followed by the pluck break.. Also, if you're into metal, you might check out MinSyMaV - Spike (Annihilate)...

Thanks in advance, and any feedback is highly appreciated, even criticism, but make sure to keep it constructive rather than pointless bashing.