Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Wife Critically Ill

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 03:18 PM
chopper man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wife Critically Ill

My Angel wife was with Taylor and I today as we flew the RV 4 for the first time. She did great A couple clicks of right trim and she was off to the Heavens.

Gene
Old 12-14-2008, 11:42 PM
[]TEX[]

ORIGINAL: chopper man

I am very sad to say the my wife Angie pasted away this week Thank you for all of your prayers. Please remember her in your prayers as she starts her new life with with our dear Lord.

Gene (chopper man)
I am sorry for your loss, but I would like to ask you why you thank them for their prayers? It obviously didn't help.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:58 PM
pkevinb

If you were a Christian you would understand.

And may God bless you.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:02 PM
goirish

ORIGINAL: pkevinb

If you were a Christian you would understand.

And may God bless you.
I second that.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:13 PM
[]TEX[]

Nobody has the answer then?
Old 12-15-2008, 08:42 PM
goirish

What kind of answer are you looking for. If you don't understand the Christian principle then you won't understand the answer.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:39 PM
LSF2298
My Feedback: (4)

How do you know it didn't help, you have no idea what they prayed for! And based on your comment, if they told you, you probably would understand.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:20 PM
chopper man

ORIGINAL: []TEX[]

Nobody has the answer then?
At first i wasn't going to respond but then I had a feeling that you don't know God. When my wife was first told that she had cancer she was given no more than 6 months to live. We don't know what God's will is but we trusted God to answer our prayers according to his will. My wife was with us for 5 1/2 years. There wasn't a doctor, and she had many that didn't say that it was a miracle that she was alive. Our prayers were answered. Again we do not know God's will and as time passed her body was again inflected with this deadly cancer. I pray that you or your family will never experience what my wife went through over the last 2 years of her life. As difficult as it was to see her suffer and I mean suffer!!! She realized that her body would never allow her to be well on earth again and yes she prayed that God would lift her to his Kingdom of Heaven. The day the My dear wife met our Dear Lord several things happen that was not the ordinary. This is probably not the place our the time to describe. Take time to read the Bible, 1 Peter 5:7, Philippians 4:5-7, John 14:27. There are many more readings that answer your questions, but you must be willing to open your mind and your heart to God. Our little girl was just 2 when Angie got sick. The Dear Lord let Angie stay long enough on this earth to teach Taylor all of the things that a little girls needs to take with her as she grows into a young girl and into womenhood that a Dad could never teach. I will pray for you.
God Bless

chopper
Old 12-15-2008, 11:20 PM
[]TEX[]

OK, well I see where this is going. Thanks for the replies anyway.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:12 AM
1twistedchassis

thank you chopper man. I would have not been as nice, I'm glad you did respond because when I read that I was pissed. So, now that you have set the tone I will follow your lead and try and shed some light for TEX in a different kind of way. Let me say I believe in the lord our god. But for those of you who are on the fence, it doesn't matter if you believe in prayer or not. Its the fact that we care enough about our fellow americans in time of need to express our feeling's to that person so they don't feel alone facing a huge challenge and together as a group we are there for them. When my sister passed from breast cancer it was indeed very very tuff to get through, but with the support from family and friends and those words that you hear help and I do mean help. when somebody does get a deadly disease we obviously do not want them to die but we can't be cold hearted and say "sorry about your luck and dont bother praying it wont do any good" I mean come on lets get real, you would try and make that person feel as comfortable as possible. I would hope you would want the same kind of feedback if, god forbid, something tragic happened to someone you love.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:45 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

While I do sympathize with Chopperman on the loss of his wife and give him my heart felt sympathies, I do need to step in here on this thread. RCU does not allow religious discussions on our forums. I have removed several posts that were heading that direction. And before I hear from others, comments such as "thanks for your prayers" and "I'll be praying for her" are allowed to stay because they are more wishes of good will than a religious statement.

Ken
Old 12-16-2008, 09:03 AM
goirish

Thanks Ken for leaving some of the post. I think of RCU as kind of a family. Everyone have a great Holiday and especially you Chopperman.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:36 AM
chopper man

Thanks to everyone!! This is a very tough time right now but belive it or not just the kind thoughts from everyone does help. I truely hope veryone has a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I would also like to thank Ken for leaving most of the post.

Gene
Old 12-24-2008, 10:53 PM
dhal22

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

tough thread to read on a late christmas eve.[sm=disappointed.gif]
Old 12-26-2008, 05:48 PM
chopper man

I think this Christmas was as difficult as the last one. Alot of tears. The one bright spot is to see the joy on my little girls face Christmas morning. She is the one and only joy in my life right now. Again thanks to everyone and I hope you all had a great Christmas and will have a good New Year. Hope Santa was good to you!!

Gene
Old 12-27-2008, 11:27 PM
KCinNC

Keep Flyin' chopper man

and yeah.....Santa backordered my much needed batteries ?????
Old 08-20-2009, 11:39 AM
chopper man

Well its been 1 year and 9 months since I lost my love. My daughter is doing great. She misses Mom but understands what life is all about. She has started learning to fly and hopefully will solo this weekend. I let her fly my RV 4 last weekend with her instructor and she flew it like it was nothing. I sure am proud of her. I tried to let a new lady into our lives but just couldn't do it. I know that I must move forward but just not sure how one goes about it. Hopefully soon for my daughters sake. Remember to love every day and don't let the little things trouble you. Life is to short.

Gene