Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis
Reload this Page >

Charlotte, NC Members, please help....

Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Charlotte, NC Members, please help....

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Dick T.
My Feedback: (243)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Charlotte, NC Members, please help....

I am trying to locate a business owner in Charlotte, NC. His name is Mitch Heffner, business is TechdeckDirect, 801 E. Morehead. I am just trying to learn if he is alive and well.

I placed a $450.00 online software order with the business and received the incorrect version (received Mac instead of Windows). Email goes unanswered as well as the telephone. As this occured during the holidays I was not too concerned about the lack of return response. However their voice mail said they would reopen on Monday, January 4 and as of today the message is the same. His web site also is still in holiday mode.

The building management company where the business is located reported back to my query that, although locked, product appears on the shelves and nothing is in disarray except for a pile of mail on the floor under the mail slot. Management company was to attempt contact with owner via on file contact numbers. Management people have been unavailable by telephone yesterday and today so unable to get an update.

Mr. Heffner is listed on several business and technology professional web sites so it is unlikely he has flown the coup. Obviously something has prevented him from returning to business, hopefully nothing sinister.

I can deal with the incorrect software if the situation is bleak. Howerver my concern is for Mr. Heffner's well being.

Any feedback or assistance is appreciated. PM, email or telephone contact.

Thanks,

Dick Tristao
ModelGrafix
Visalia, Ca.
559 280-6559 Cell most anytime