Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

How many of you guys are in bands and/or create music?

Old 10-10-2014, 05:30 PM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by GSAV8R View Post
Not in a band, but I do torture a Martin D-28. I really need to sit down and learn how to play.
I picked up playing keyboards after years of being in bands siniging ,thought i would give it a try . Was never really great at them but could fill in the dead spots. lol Has anyone seen east rc ? lmao Probobly plugging in balanced lines and figuring out why they cant hear on stage .Hint ! Unplug half of your lead guitar players stacks so the rest of you can hear and your sound man can mix the band right . lmao Lets turn it up to 11 guys ! I would run front monitors and side fills so all was cool on stage . joe

Last edited by joebahl; 10-10-2014 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-19-2018, 06:00 PM
r ward

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

my wife complains that I make too much "music" at night in my sleep. she says the amps must be getting hot, because it stinks in the bedroom all the time. I tell her I can't help it,.......i'm just more creative when I sleep !.
Old 01-01-2019, 07:41 PM
BPLizard

I still keep a resonator guitar for playing Delta slide blues when the mood strikes.