RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-planes-helis-391/)
-   -   Runescape, do you play? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-planes-helis-391/3740249-runescape-do-you-play.html)

bigox 25 01-06-2006 04:08 PM

Runescape, do you play?

do any of you play runescape? if you do what is your username.

bigox 25 01-09-2006 03:12 PM

RE: Runescape

Not too big on the computer games then are we?:D

chessmasterx 01-09-2006 03:19 PM

RE: Runescape, do you play?

Yes im a big "playa" of runescape[sm=thumbup.gif].... my name if you would like to add me is Chessmasterx[sm=bananahead.gif]....yes i know how ironic its the same name as this account im using right now[8D][sm=RAINFRO.gif]

mystikal18 01-09-2006 05:49 PM

i used to.. i played it hardcore for awhile. i played that game when there were holiday drops and the whole map was wilderness. that was when the game first came out.. but ppl scam too much and hack your accounts too much, so i quit playing. some of my accounts were wowimzz xrangedx and wowimzz jr

bigox 25 01-10-2006 03:55 PM

yeah i know about the scammers and the hackers, but they have added a lot more security features such as pin numbers and account recovery questions in addition to the standby password. you should try it again you might like it.

go-kartowner 01-25-2006 07:17 PM

i play Runescape my user is rebont, some of my best friends are plmzaqtyghbn, koblec, mwahaha09876, dritly, dat99, skiftcraft, ect... ect... best rpg EVAH!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!(call of the gamer)

ssj2 03-21-2006 04:31 PM

I play America's Army, its a pretty good game online. It's free at www.americasarmy.com. I really like playing it, personally.

speenair 03-22-2006 12:48 PM

i played runscape when there was one server. My original dude was billy joe 1. Back in the day when u could kill anyone anywhere and runite armour was non existent. stopped playing it when they made that huge 3d update.

iceman11756 03-28-2006 06:33 AM

i used to, but right now im lost and i cant find my way to a bank or anyone that can help me

ssj2 03-28-2006 10:47 AM

Does anyone else here play America's Army, it's a free download and a pretty good game?

bigox 25 04-06-2006 06:34 PM

sorry about being gone so long (its been about 2 months) I dont play any shooters on the computer seeing as i have an older laptop and not too much memory to play around with. I do on the other hand play many shooters on Xbox live. i can be seen on halo 2 Ghost recon advanced warfighter time splitters future perfect call of duty well a lot of games plus there are racing games and others too.

so has anyone tried runescape since they have seen it mentioned here. just wondering

oh, i might save up and get oblivion and an eternal hard drive what do you think. I would really like an xbox 360 and oblivion but that is probably wishfull thinking. right now all my money from my job is going to my student exchange trip to germany this summer. Ich bin begeistert.