Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

Do you.......

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 02:53 PM
Ian.W

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you.......

.......post planes to england??? id love a 65 or 4o sumfin inch yak[&:]
Old 02-26-2004, 04:36 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Do you.......

Yes we do!

www.ohiomodelplanes.com/orderinternational

There ya go!
Old 02-28-2004, 04:37 AM
Ian.W

brilliant. my beloved cougar is coming to the end ofits life and will need replacing

at thoses prices (YS inc) i cant complain. Is it insured shipping. do you put a little stamp on it saying "do not charge salestax on this item" or do you classify it as a toy. If you do, that voids me of paying 17.5% ontop of that price. which is annoying.

Ian
Old 02-28-2004, 04:40 AM
Ian.W

o yeh, which is the better flying...............big yk with YS 110 or small YAK with YS 63? and which has the biggest box
Old 02-28-2004, 05:29 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Better flying? Depends? If you drink lots of coffee, like me you'll want the bigger Yak as it's more stable. If you want to have a little bit more fun, the smaller Yak is faster to respond and more crazy. The smaller one will surely help you advance in the long run. If we ship the smaller one with the YS then it will come in the same size box as the larger Yak.

We can put on the box anything you want to save you money in duty fees. Within the limits of the law. This certainly is not a toy, especially if your getting a YS engine.
Old 02-28-2004, 12:27 PM
Ian.W

no, ive just found a nan irvine 46. if not ill get a TT engine. this means ill get a small YAK.

When i said a toy i didnt mean it like that. The only way to void customes over here is to put a stamp on it saying 'tax free' or sumit like all-E-RC do, or to classify it as a toy, of as a gift (only if its from anouter person, not a shop of sorts).

I wont be buying this for a while (got a Capiche 50, a harvard/texan and a few foamies building at the moment) sbut im just considering things

ian