Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

Thanx

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 02:13 PM
Mougly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanx

Yo,

I just wanted to drop my thanks on ya. As a first time customer of your's, my wife ordered the "Beauty and The Beast" combo by mail and sent the check last week. She called you folks on Monday, and was told it would ship on Tuesday. Thursday rolls around FEDEX shows up on the door step. Everything arrived well packaged and in good shape.

We rarely hear anything when things go as expected...only when things go wrong. Thanx for a good product and service.

Mougly
ProBro #680
Old 03-06-2004, 02:26 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thanx

Happy to take care of ya!

Make sure you send pics of the final product. Your going to love that YS. We would love to hear your comments after you got the bird flying!

Thanks again.

Dion