Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

72" QQ Yak Cowl Alignment

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 11:02 PM
bralex
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 72" QQ Yak Cowl Alignment

I'm in the process of mounting the cowl on my Yak. When installed according to the instructions, the graphic lines don't match up. The instructions state the cowl is to mounted 1/2 inch onto the fuselage. This is what seems to through off the alignment. If the cowl meets the canopy while just covering the red covered former, the graphic lines align just fine. Is this a unique phenomenom? Need help! Thanks!!!!
Old 09-10-2004, 07:10 AM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 72" QQ Yak Cowl Alignment

Bralex,

I followed the instructions exactly as per printed and everything fit together great. Some of the graphics lines don't line up perfect but they are pretty close and look fine to me. The cowling does overlap the fuselage and hatch as stated by 1/2".