Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

29% ultra rc Giles 202

Old 06-21-2005, 08:20 PM
rcflyboy90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 29% ultra rc Giles 202

Does anyone know when these will ship I ordered one from ultra rc website I have emailed them 3 times with no response
just want a simple answer approximate ship date give or take month or so I can wait
I see you are a dealer for these do you have any idea when you will be getting any?
Old 06-21-2005, 08:38 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: 29% ultra rc Giles 202

They will start shipping about the first week of July ... hopefully. Customs permitting, as usual.

Are you in Kennet Square?
Old 06-21-2005, 09:04 PM
rcflyboy90

Yes I am from Kennett Square PA. thanks for your help I need to get an engine and would like to go with a gasser Im thinking the brison 2.4 is there a lighter choice with enough power for this model
thanks again for your help
Old 06-22-2005, 05:39 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

The Brison 2.4 is on the Ultra RC company plane and seems like a real good choice. Their plane RTF is 10.9 pounds ... so the engine will be fine.

BTW I gratuated from Unionville, from Chadds Ford. You guys ever get a football team?