Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

OMP Edge 540 Video

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 10:00 PM
SukhoiKid
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OMP Edge 540 Video

A friend of mine let me fly his Edge this past weekend. Was a lot of fun!!! I believe it has a OS or Thundertiger 46 in it. Didnt have the right size prop for me plus the plane needs a bit more elevator throw.
www.griffinsoccer.org/Videos/edge540.wmv
Old 04-09-2008, 07:10 AM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: OMP Edge 540 Video

Looked nice except for the wingtip scrape at the end![X(] Just kidding you. I could tell from the preflight check you could stand a tad more elevator. So what prop was he using? Should use the APC 12.25 x 3.75 for best 3d results. Or an 11.5 x 4
Old 04-09-2008, 05:50 PM
SukhoiKid
My Feedback: (15)

ORIGINAL: AFSalmon

Looked nice except for the wingtip scrape at the end![X(] Just kidding you. I could tell from the preflight check you could stand a tad more elevator. So what prop was he using? Should use the APC 12.25 x 3.75 for best 3d results. Or an 11.5 x 4
not sure. I know it was too small it seemed. The engine would just rev high rpms and the plane would have a delay when pulling out. I am going to find a 12.25 x 3.75 for it and put it on there.
He just email me and told me he got a lot more elevator throw out of it so next time we meet up I will fly it again. Should be a blast!!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 02:09 PM
cpreinfalk

Here's a video of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7As15sB_Xg