Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

flying indoors

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 01:36 AM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default flying indoors

Hello I am looking for some people who would or already like to fly indoors here in southern california riverside area. Maybe a church. or gym or a local school or any big in door place that they would like to maybe rent for a couple of hours two or so times a month??? I fly the small helo, But you could fly flatout's and any small planes or any thing. Please let me know if there is already one around here? Or would someone like to help me start one? I am getting bored of flying in my apartment. Please let me know at [email protected] Thank you. Eric P.S. tell me if this is in the wrong place and I will post it in the right spot. I could not find any where else to post it. Thanks
Old 02-02-2009, 07:55 AM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: flying indoors

You might want to post this in a more appropriate forum. You probably won't get too many responses here. Best of luck though. Flying indoors is about all we are doing right now here in snowy Ohio!
Old 02-02-2009, 10:05 AM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello can you please tell me where i would go? I looked al over and can't seem to find another place. Thanks Eric
Old 02-02-2009, 12:28 PM
KWJ48

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try the Clubhouse http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_190/tt.htm