Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

YAK 55SP ARFS

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 04:19 PM
RCP57
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YAK 55SP ARFS

Any news on the ALL NEW YAK 55SP ARFS COMING mid 2009??????????

Mike
Old 05-11-2009, 02:37 PM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: YAK 55SP ARFS

If you mean the 65" Yaks, negative. We are tapped out at the time given the present inventory and emphasis on the new giant scale gassers. We do have the 67" Fusions in stock though if you are looking for a 90 size profile. The Fusion is probably the best flying airplane I've ever designed and many customers have written that it is the best flying plane they have ever flown...bar none.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Chuckar
My Feedback: (1)

Ok Mike how about the 65” Yak profile kit or the 67” Fusion kit for the guys that can’t afford your giant scale stuff remember us !!!............I have a kit built Fusion 67” and love it and just misted out on a 65” Yak kit any hope for us………….your poorer bros need a little help !!!!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 11:03 PM
RCP57

ORIGINAL: AFSalmon

If you mean the 65" Yaks, negative. We are tapped out at the time given the present inventory and emphasis on the new giant scale gassers. We do have the 67" Fusions in stock though if you are looking for a 90 size profile. The Fusion is probably the best flying airplane I've ever designed and many customers have written that it is the best flying plane they have ever flown...bar none.
Yes I am looking for the 67" YAK 55SP ARF that the site states "Coming in Mid 2009". I do not like the look and totally dislike the color scheme of the Fusion regardless of how it flys. I am going to get out of my gassers, 35% Yak & 40% Extra.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:09 PM
AFSalmon

ORIGINAL: RCP57

Yes I am looking for the 67" YAK 55SP ARF that the site states "Coming in Mid 2009". I do not like the look and totally dislike the color scheme of the Fusion regardless of how it flys. I am going to get out of my gassers, 35% Yak & 40% Extra.

Sorry to hear that. I think you are the first one to say they did not like the look of the Fusion. I will correct the webpage regarding kits but as I said above I'm overwhelmed right now with working the ARFs of both the profiles and the gassers. I've got a run of 80" Fusions going on right now but after that I will take a look at doing a new V3 65" Yak kit. I'm pretty sure I'm going back to the foam coer fuse though as I liked that much better than the wood version. Can't promise any dates though.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:02 PM
RCP57

Sorry to hear that. I think you are the first one to say they did not like the look of the Fusion.
I am surprised, maybe I am just the first one to post it.

I will correct the webpage regarding kits but as I said above I'm overwhelmed right now with working the ARFs of both the profiles and the gassers. I've got a run of 80" Fusions going on right now but after that I will take a look at doing a new V3 65" Yak kit. I'm pretty sure I'm going back to the foam coer fuse though as I liked that much better than the wood version. Can't promise any dates though.
You keep saying kits and I have repeatedly said ARF right from the beginning. I could care less about any kit. I would like to purchase a 65" Yak ARF profile if you ever get them in again! If you do not have any plans to offer this ARF in a reasonable amount of time (I have been watching your "OUT OF STOCK" site for the last 8 months) just say so and I will look somewhere else. I am not trying to be combative. I just do not understand how someone can be in business and not have stock for this extended length of time.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:31 AM
AFSalmon

Mike,

Geez, chill out a little. From your above posting it is obvious you are frustrated. If you read the postings above you will see that Chuckar also asked about kits. Just so you know I design all the planes for OMP and do this on the side for fun.......by myself, with occasional help from my son Forrest. I have a full time job with the Air Force as well. I'm sorry I can't satisfy your needs but don't count on 65" Yak ARFs anytime soon. When I find the time.....I will make changes to the webpage.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:38 PM
RCP57

Geez, chill out a little. From your above posting it is obvious you are frustrated.
You are correct I am frustrated with trying to buy a product from a part time Internet business.

I have a full time job with the Air Force as well.
I have a tremendous respect for our troops and that is the only reason I have kept this civil. Maybe you should stick to defending this country and leave business to people capable of running one correctly.
[/quote]

I'm sorry I can't satisfy your needs but don't count on 65" Yak ARFs anytime soon. When I find the time.....I will make changes to the webpage.
No need to apologize. After this little exchange I can assure you that I will spend my funds elsewhere.