Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 03:33 PM
TerryW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to say MaSci , nothing showing up for a German Victory albeit hope Ol Peter bailed before getting his toes roasted. Out
Old 08-21-2014, 09:21 AM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the season for celebrating the Battle of Britain with my Hurricane and Spitfires. Hope everybody can participate in every way possible.
Richard Porter shared Military Aviation Museum's photo.

Military Aviation Museum at Military Aviation Museum
Remembering the Few:
Just as she might have done in the summer of 1940, the Hawker Hurricane of the Military Aviation Museum launches skyward at the 2014 edition of ‪#‎Warbirds‬ Over the Beach.
Only rarely are we able to offer sincere commemoration of the wartime deeds of those who helped turn the tide in the Battle of Britain. Today in tribute we present the words that have come to embody the spirit of a generation:
"The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
-- Prime Minister Winston Churchill
British House of Commons, 20 August, 1940
The MAM's Hurricane is painted in the markings of Flight Lieutenant John Haviland, DFC, one of a small number of American volunteer pilots known to have flown for the RAF in the Battle of Britain. He would later become a faculty member of the University of Virginia. This veteran ‪#‎warbird‬ is accessible for viewing seven days a week, from 0900hrs to 1700hrs, with the exceptions of Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
This image appears courtesy of Mr. Richard Mallory Allnutt.

You, John Peavy and Ronald Krebs like this.

• Remove
    Richard Porter Fighter pilot courage is needed to win the culture war. May we be inspired by the few to whom so much is owed by so many

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 08-21-2014 at 09:34 AM.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:03 PM
mad web tv scientist

Only "Battle of Britain" Hurricane still flying as of 2013.

Fortunately my HH Hawker Hurricane model survived in far better shape than the full scale machine in the second picture above. Having never experienced a violently out of control airplane before, my latest combat sortie left me shocked and stunned. The amazing thing to me was how little damage resulted from the crash. Bent down wing tips, the right horizontal stab bent down, the rudder pulled away from the stab, and the antenna pulled out was the only damage and everything was easily repaired the evening after the incident. The embarrassing cause is stated on my Spit thread. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/park...ire-mk11b.html I still can't figure out why there was so little damage.

I love this plane and am looking forward to the pleasures of more BATTLE OF BRITAIN commemoration demonstration flying!

Out.

FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2)
__________________________________________________ _______________
Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #408 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

__________________________________________________ ________________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!
http://www.ecocarforum.com/ev-forums...t_a_recha.html

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

PS http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 might help show a motive behind the destruction of my web sites and pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pinned down a lot.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-27-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Old 02-26-2017, 06:22 PM
TerryW

I have an E-Flite Hurricane I would like to sell. I assembled it but have never flown it< The cost to ship would be very expensive, pending where you live I would be willing to meet you to deliver. I live in Michigan. Willing to let it go for $200.00 . I have two and don't need this one, I need the room.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:35 PM
mad web tv scientist

Please save that plane. I can't buy it yet. I should be able to pay full price for it at some point in the future. I tried to fix the problem above but couldn't.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 02-27-2017 at 04:26 PM.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:04 PM
mad web tv scientist

Please see my Facebook Timeline to understand just how important your Hurricane is for my collection of courage inspiring fighter planes. "Thank you for being a Facebook friend. Please enjoy the following information that is generating a lot of great feedback.
TRUTH IS TRIUMPHING!
AGAINST ALL ODDS!
... History is demonstrating the unstoppable truth that “. . . the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,” (2 Cor. 10:4-5) – the next statement is sent to new friends, enjoy.
Thank you for becoming a Facebook friend. I hope the documentation on my Timeline can be useful to you and our mutual friends. The world is changing really fast right now because it is getting harder and harder to suppress important truth about both spiritual and revolutionary life transforming technology that I am successfully using to help proclaim soul saving truth. May God bless us in our victorious work!"

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 02-27-2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:15 PM
TerryW

Are we facebook friends ?? What is your facebook name ? As you can see I tricked up the paint a bit.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	853.2 KB
ID:	2203271   Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	751.0 KB
ID:	2203272  

Last edited by TerryW; 02-27-2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old 02-27-2017, 10:06 PM
mad web tv scientist

I am Richard Porter 167 on Facebook. We need to be Facebook friends. I tried make some sense on an earlier post regarding Facebook friend activity but my PC failed to cooperate. It seems to be working well now so let's go for it.

The Hurricane looks great. It must be given good home.
Old 02-28-2017, 03:55 AM
TerryW

I typed your name, Richard Porter 167, in the find box and you didn't show up. Perhaps you can locate me and send the friends request.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:32 AM
mad web tv scientist

Originally Posted by TerryW
I typed your name, Richard Porter 167, in the find box and you didn't show up. Perhaps you can locate me and send the friends request.
Please click the "facebook URL" below and then click the friend box. Yes, that goes for any and all technology oriented people who are interested in the future.
https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pinned down a lot.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:06 PM
mad web tv scientist

Default Blocked off fb and e-mail

I'll be back!