Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Banana Hobbies P51

Old 04-15-2011, 08:35 AM
Chocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banana Hobbies P51

I'm thinking of buying the 63 inch P51 from Banana Hobbies. I have two questions.

1) Has Banana Hobbies gotten any better? When they first came out 3 years ago there was a lot of problems with shipping and schedules. I heard a lot of horror stories and was just wondering how true most of them were.

2) Is this plane as good as they say it is? It looks awsome. For $199.00 it looks like the deal of the year.

Does anyone have any feedback. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 04-15-2011, 08:47 PM
mctague

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banana Hobbies P51

i have one and i'm still waiting on missing parts and damaged vert stab, and retracks that won't work. been almost two months now. real poor QC.exactly iv'e orderd 3 planes from BN that all have problems. an f-16 with vecktoringcan't fly cause it has 2 left elevons. its been over a month and still no parts look under search forBN and you'll see why. they suck!!! don't waste your time unless you want to put better componets in their products. the phone help line is a big joke as well.