Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

HobbyKings C182 flaps question

Hello all,

I got a HobbyKings C182 EP which can be seen at this link

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=16657

I am tying this plane with my Futaba F8G Super. Heres my question...

The flaps, as set out of the box, using the LD knob, are flat when the knob is centered. Turning LD to the left, raises the flaps over the wing. Turning LD to the right lowers flaps, but the maximum travel of the knob does not allow for full flaps deployment.

I tried changing the travel and stop from the F8G, and I managed to avoid the flaps going over the wing, but I have not been able to deploy full flaps. Then, even when the flaps do not go over the wing, turning the LD knob to the left does not do nothing... What I mean is, I would like to have no flaps with LD all the way to the left, while flaps start increasing as I move to the right. Right now, I have to move LD to the middle for the flaps to start deploying

I hope Im making sense here

Thanks!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: HobbyKings C182 flaps question

If you can, try and change your radio from the knob to s switch. Also go in the settings of the radio and change the travel limits. I hope your radio allows you to do this. Good luck.