Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

1000mm art tech corsair

Old 07-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Tony v

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1000mm art tech corsair

hello out there..
was hoping someone can help me with some advise. I have the art tech corsair and have flown it with some success but would like to upgrade the motor to give it more power the stock set up is ok but it's kinda weak I have to have it at 3/4 to almost full throttle to keep the speed up. I'm using a 1300mah 20c 11.1 sky lipo battery in it havent crashed it...yet.. so i know the motor is ok any advise would be greatly appreciated
Old 08-09-2011, 02:45 AM
PikeStaff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1000mm art tech corsair

Well, there are a ton of options here. First and easiest is to get the 850kv motor from HK, which is a simple direct swap for the 700 that's in there. I have been flying mine with a SuperTigre ST.10 for a while now and have found it very pleasing. It was also a very simple addition - used the stock mount, made up a plywood mount for the ST to adapt to the stocker, and went flying.

If it's overkill you want, then just about anything will work. Of course, you will need battery capacity for something large, and there are a couple of ways to accomplish that.

What is it you wish the plane to do that it doesn't already?