Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

parkzones Spitfire IX

Hello: does the Parkzone Spitfire take off from the ground any easier than the bf 109? I found the 109 to be a real challenge getting off. the preview videos of the Spitfire looks like it is a smoother flyer. Is that correct on my part. Thank you one an all.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: parkzones Spitfire IX

The Bf 109 is a challenge for both take off and landings..... I have been flying it for two years and it still have a difficult time landing it right side up. Usually flips in the grass....

On another note, the battery for the Spitfire is the same as the Extra 300. I ordered a spare last month and just checked....it is still backordered until sometime in November. To me, this the the biggest drawback to the Parkzone;s.....Horizon has a terrible time getting parts for many or all of the planes. I had to wait a few months for a new Bf 109 motor last year.

bob