Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Parkzone typhoon2 indestructable

I bought a parkzone two, a few years ago. I sold all my old RC stuff and regretted it 8 years later so I bought the typoon for it was closes to the profile planes i was flying. Sig ultimate and sig extra. Any I have flown this plane out of my culvert, gotten stuck in trees, etc. lately I have been going whole hog, and bought some glow planes (used) and started building a GP ulitmate 40.

I went out to the field to fly my big stick (glow) and took my Typhoon. Couldn't get the glow engine to run well. SO i flew the parkzone typhoon, first flight i hit a tall grass an bounced it taking off. the rudder and tail wheel broke off. It kept flying with elevator and ailerons. did a few touch and goes to get the thumbs back. Been a year since I last flew. WOW I love this plane.

It started raining so I left, took some glue to the rudder and foam. Like new, she ready to go again. Now I'm considering getting a cub or a decathlon Electric and using it as a re-trainer. Wish the still sold the typoon's, i'm have a blast with mine.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Parkzone typhoon2 indestructable

Cool
    There are Leaders, followers, and Troublemakers!
    -Capt. J.L.D., U.S.Army (ret.), my dad.