Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Parkzone typhoon2 indestructable

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkzone typhoon2 indestructable

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Robr0924

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkzone typhoon2 indestructable

I bought a parkzone two, a few years ago. I sold all my old RC stuff and regretted it 8 years later so I bought the typoon for it was closes to the profile planes i was flying. Sig ultimate and sig extra. Any I have flown this plane out of my culvert, gotten stuck in trees, etc. lately I have been going whole hog, and bought some glow planes (used) and started building a GP ulitmate 40.

I went out to the field to fly my big stick (glow) and took my Typhoon. Couldn't get the glow engine to run well. SO i flew the parkzone typhoon, first flight i hit a tall grass an bounced it taking off. the rudder and tail wheel broke off. It kept flying with elevator and ailerons. did a few touch and goes to get the thumbs back. Been a year since I last flew. WOW I love this plane.

It started raining so I left, took some glue to the rudder and foam. Like new, she ready to go again. Now I'm considering getting a cub or a decathlon Electric and using it as a re-trainer. Wish the still sold the typoon's, i'm have a blast with mine.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:17 AM
Saburo Sakai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone typhoon2 indestructable

Cool