Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

newsflash....new technology

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Steve Percifield
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newsflash....new technology

check out the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht6j_Sw52_w
Old 01-14-2012, 05:20 AM
binx57

Default RE: newsflash....new technology

Can a person buy Rx's seperately from the planes. Then it wouldn't matter what brand of Tx you had now, you could freely switch and try out another brand and not have to worry about the invested cost in brand specfic equipment. How does the Rx do it's adaptation to the different Tx protocols?

Old 01-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: newsflash....new technology

Looked at the site it appears you can purchase rx's separately.

But it also appears this is just another system like FRsky and such. You plug a module into your tx to run the rx. Both have to be the companies product, the tx "almost" doesn't matter.

I say almost as not all tx's are listed in their list. No Multiplex or Airtronics radios.

Give them points for making a unit a plug in, antenna as part of it, similar to the plug ins on the other radios.

Didn't find any pricing info though.

Oh it looks like Tower and Great Planes are trying to get into the act with the other companies that offer add on 2.4 systems. I found the Micro F-86 Sabre on their site. $139.00 you get the plane, rx, and the link system.