Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nitroplanes Mini Air 4 Channel

I have a hobbyzone champ that I have mastered, so I want to move up to four channels. I don't have much space, so I need a small plane. I saw the Mini Air on Nitroplanes for $65 RTR. http://www.nitroplanes.com/11a300-extra300-rtf-24g.htmlThis seems like a great buy. Does anybody have one yet or know how it flies? Would this be good for a first 4ch plane?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Nitroplanes Mini Air 4 Channel

I've been looking at these too. Wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Nitroplanes Mini Air 4 Channel

I don't know anything about the plane you have mentioned but this plane from Hobbyking (I'll post a link) has had some good reviews and if you ever need parts or even a different plane and batteries i'd say give them a look and see what they have in stock that you might like,i get most of my planes from them and i live in the UK and they still work out cheaper to buy from than any of the local hobby shops around my way or online.
    http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...C_EPO_PNF.html