Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Electrifly FlyLite

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 02:30 PM
fishycomics

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Electrifly FlyLite

The Electrifly FlyLite, a lightweight Plane made for indoors as well outdoors adding a larger capacity Battery. Very well put together instructions to follow. The plane cam be purchased as a Kit ARf or RXR. I have purchased mine for a great price, added the optional parts, nad taken no time to build, the longest part was waiting for a calm day.

THere are other planes that resemble the FlyLite, the HobbyKing Tuff Trainer, and Techone Funfly, the diffrence is the foam, EPP is the most durable, and flexable foam on the market, I am aware of. In my Video I do not go overboard, but demo how tuff it can be.

For some we just do not have good luck. And always tend to repair, repair , repair.

I have maidoned the FlyLite, and had to trim her out some, and had a great day flying her. I do have some minor issues taken care of with a quick fix, a rubberband holding hte battery magnet door, and wraped the band as well around one Leg of the Landing gear.

With th supplied information online we offer to others. The Motor mount I had to modify the cowl to get to the Alen key screws, the larger battery making hte bat door buldge a lil, otherthan that no complaints at all with the Electrifly FlyLite.

She flys WOnderful with the 7mph winds, had a great time, nice long flights, I would deffently recommend a spectrum Rx vs aftermarket recievers, otherwise keep Her in the Park. Enjoy the clip.

FISHYCOMICS

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezGU78NxVb0[/youtube]
Old 03-12-2012, 12:49 PM
fishycomics

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Electrifly FlyLite

Here is another video, unexpected tear on the FlyLite tail. Glued and had a great flight, I got some lucky numbers from Gumby. He is screamin at hte End . enjoy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPF0stHjL9Y[/youtube]