Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Flyzone Albatross - my first plane!

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Flyzone Albatross - my first plane!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 06:25 PM
Turbobearcat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Flyzone Albatross - my first plane!

Well I had eyeballed this and the Fokker DR1 for a few weeks now and now I own the Albatross!!!

As my first plane I had to learn the hard way on how to fly but I figured since it is a bi-Wing airplane the lift should be good and fairly slow moving, which is correct but man can this thing turn on the dime!!!
I got this little plane to do a Loop twice in a row without it flying apart or crashing!!! I have learned a few things with making repairs to these micro flyers as well, tape on the wing joints to stiffen up the wing and around the horns for the flap since I notice a crease forming.. so now I am ready for the Fokker DR1..

Mean while I decided to grab two larger jets for when I get more time under my belt

GWS ME-262 and the Phase 3 U-2 :-)

more later!!

Mark
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq46680.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	1797101