Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

FlyFly hobby Beech Duke

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 04:54 AM
handyman 220
My Feedback: (54)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FlyFly hobby Beech Duke

Does anyone have or flown this twin? I really like the looks of it, but can't find any information about it. Thanks
Old 10-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Tommygun
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: FlyFly hobby Beech Duke

Got a link?
Old 10-07-2012, 04:02 AM
handyman 220
My Feedback: (54)

It's sold by Hobby People. Can't give you a link. They must not carry much stock, every time it is available it sells out. I did buy one, in my opinion it is not a very high quality kit. Not worth the price it is selling for. I had many issues assembling it, from missing screws to sloppy landing gear. it does look nice as a finished plane. I'm not sure how it flies as it hasn't maidened yet.I have to figure out the programming on one of the ESC's it seems like the brake is on. I contacted HP but they were no help. Anyone have any suggestions on the reprogramming. There was no manual for the ESC
Old 12-15-2012, 04:42 AM
mray

ORIGINAL: handyman 220

It's sold by Hobby People. Can't give you a link. They must not carry much stock, every time it is available it sells out. I did buy one, in my opinion it is not a very high quality kit. Not worth the price it is selling for. I had many issues assembling it, from missing screws to sloppy landing gear. it does look nice as a finished plane. I'm not sure how it flies as it hasn't maidened yet.I have to figure out the programming on one of the ESC's it seems like the brake is on. I contacted HP but they were no help. Anyone have any suggestions on the reprogramming. There was no manual for the ESC

hi Handyman-

Did you ever maiden this plane? I am considering a purchase of this plane....can you elaborate any further on your experiences? Did you buy it as a kit or plug and play?
Old 12-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Gohmer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1742424

Too big to be a parkflyer
Old 12-15-2012, 03:05 PM
mray

ORIGINAL: Gohmer

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1742424

Too big to be a parkflyer
Thanks Gohmer but that is not the same plane. It looks close but isn't.