Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Neeed Parkzone micro P51 help

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 07:43 PM
cshayes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neeed Parkzone micro P51 help

I just bought a used Parkzone micro P51. I got everything ready to go and hooked the battery to the plane and binded the radio. At this point everything was ok, I then checked the controls and the rudder went full left and will not come back to center and it smelled very hot. I can rotate the drive gear with my finger and bring it back to center but when I give it right rudder it does nothing give it left and it will go all the way but wont come back so i centered it and clip the wire. Took it out and flew it and after two flights the elevator is doing the same thing going up and not down....And it smelled very hot again...Are both servos bad or is there something else going on. Thanks for any help
Old 09-18-2012, 09:20 AM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Neeed Parkzone micro P51 help

cshayes, we must get you into the air at all costs. The Mustang must be made to fly first and ask questions later. So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to first disconnect that enemy rudder servo, then tear up the war torn skys with yanking and banking elevator and ailerons control on your way to becoming a heoric Ace. After your victorious air battle call Horizon and
either figure out the servo problem or maybe buy a new replacement servo as I ended up doing when one of my servos stopped working on my own FABULOUS FRONT YARD FIGHTER.

Out

(Please see my Battle of Britain commeration threads for post signature fun - Hurricane and Spitfires threads.)

PS Whoops! Looks like I failed to read all of your post, sorry about that. Has HH or others been able to help you.