Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

***** Thrilling Ride ***** Holloween 2012 - Poll

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum
View Poll Results: A poll
100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

***** Thrilling Ride ***** Holloween 2012 - Poll

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 06:32 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***** Thrilling Ride ***** Holloween 2012 - Poll

This video was done for two purposes:

1) To test a lightweight inexpensive 808 #16 V2 120Deg Lens Keychain Camera with an additional lens to improve image quality.
In Stock form ( with 120 degree lens) this camera, has more realistic colrs than its predecessor the #11, but in my opinion suffers from
loss of image sharpness. So I added an experiemtnal lens over it. I think the image is much better than in stock.

2) Well, it is H, and I was goping to do a Flying Witch video, no not the type that has been done already and is all over You Tube videos, but my
own version, a much more sophisticated and detail one, but I still have a bit of work to be done on that model, which I started a few years ago.

In the meantime I just took the MIA MIA Robo RC trike microlight ultralight "Park Flyer" model, the pro version, and swapped the MIA pilot head with a skull head just for fun,
and in the spirit of Hollween .

Well here it is, if you like it, click on the Video thumbs up, if you hate it tell me why...

The MIA Mini Trike PRO version is not for sale, but the STD one is.

Vinvent Price laugh;;;;;; HA_HA_HA_HAHA! . Happy Holloween!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWYsKnNGG8[/youtube]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd91636.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	1814855