Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver

Saw this plane that was recently realeased and it has caught my interest.

http://www.flyzoneplanes.com/airplan...020/index.html

I have been wanting a nice little plane to fly off the water and this one looks like it would be great. I know that it was just released and there is not much out there on them yet. Does anyone have any actual experience with one of these planes yet? Just curious if it would be worth the investment. How do they fly? Can you fit a 2200 mah pack in them as I have a bunch of these and would want to use them over buying new batteries. Any other info would be great.
    \"My biggest fear in this hobby is that my wife will one day sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them.\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver

I think it does recommend the 2200 pack, I looked at this plane too. The only thing I don't like is how big the wingspan is, as I fly my floatplanes from a boat and don't want the hassle of juggling a large plane around. Other than that, it looks like a real winner.
    The original Tommygun

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver

I just bought one of these it is a really nice plane. Flyzone hit a homerun with this one! There is a thread started on RCGroups about this plane.http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1724609
    Do it right the first time, or not at all!