Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

1400mm j3 cub

This PNF Cub is remarkably scale for it's size, is easy to fly and being a bit bigger can handle more wind .A real favourite with scale pilots, this is a Cub you will be proud to own

quick assembly and almost every component is attached by screws, including the 2 wing halves, even the tailplane can be removed for transportation if desired. All servos are pre-installed as is the ointer">ESC & powerful Brushless Motor. This model is ideal for RC pilots of all ability and it is not often that a geniuine scale model can be flown by relative beginners. The scale detail is quite amazing, plastic injection moulded parts are used extensively and include the dummy engine, wing struts and and the dummy bungee under-carriage.

Practical features include the linked steerable tailwheel, large magnetic battery hatch, construction of course from tough & easy to repair ointer">EPO foam, large "Cub" wheels with rubber tyres and 4s power for guaranteed performance.....a fantastic looking model on the ground and in the air.

Specs:
    Wingspan:1400mm
    Length: 950mm
    Flying Weight: 1800g
    Wing Loading: 56g/dm2
    Motor: 36-48 700ointer">kv Brushless ointer">Outrunner
    ointer">ESC: 45A w/BEC
    Prop: 12x9
    Servo: 9g x 4

Includes:
    All Hardware
    Colour Photo Instruction Book