Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Fly Zone Air Core WWII fighters

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Fly Zone Air Core WWII fighters

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 10:22 AM
ramcfarland
My Feedback: (44)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fly Zone Air Core WWII fighters

I have been having a blast flying the Fly Zone Air Core WWII fighters in the front lot where I live. I'm now controlling them with the TACTIC TTX-850 and must say these 22" span rascals PREFORM, just watch out for trees. Seriously If you all have not tried the Fly Zone Air Core fighters give them a shot.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fw-190.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	2131463  

Last edited by ramcfarland; 11-19-2015 at 10:32 AM.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:13 AM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fast Richard,

Sounds great! I normally recommend smaller lighter planes myself for new fighter pilots. Please keep up the good work. I am addicted to the characteristics of the larger size Park Flyers and have too many of them for the size of my present house. Until my efforts to use my fighters as "attention getting" advertising for suppressed revolutionary energy technology and sound cultural values finally begins to pay off enough for me to buy a larger house my fighter plane buying activity is almost shut down. Only one more famous fighter will be bought if it comes on the market. A large Park Flyer model of the famous heroic "Flying Tigers" P-40 will be bought and stuffed in one final available spot left in the house.

A great thing about your smaller fighters is you can enjoy a lot more of them than I can with the biggies.

Please keep the mission reports coming. We have a war to win.

Rich (yes, as in Richard)

~

FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 11-20-2015 at 03:20 PM.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:45 AM
ramcfarland
My Feedback: (44)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default At it again

The second picture is a view out front where I live ,I use an 8' sheet of tar paper for the run way and land in the field. really fun except final approach over some wires...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	234 003.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	2132070   Click image for larger version

Name:	234 004.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	2132071