Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Hey we started a Podcast!

Old 12-15-2016, 08:15 PM
ParkflyerPodcast

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Hey we started a Podcast!

Hey guys,
My buddy and I are always on the phone talking about our RC adventures and misfortunes. We got the crazy idea to do a podcast to help fellow park flyers succeed with this wonderful hobby! So Parkflyer Podcast was born.....

Your hosts Michael and Jay talk about the types of airplanes available to the new park flyer. We realize that our way is not the only way and hope that whatever you decide to take from our discussions will in someway enlighten you. Hopefully our 30+ years in the RC world have given us different building styles and our share of mishaps and excitement. During our stay together we hope that our podcast will bring joy and humor to your day as well as pass along some tips and tricks that you might be able to use. Our backgrounds in Aerospace and Flight give us a unique insight into this sport and sharing our hobbies with others gives us the opportunity to give back to the sport that has given us so much.

We thank you in advance for your support and look forward to your comments and questions. So please head to our website (http://parkflyerpodcast.com/), join in the fun and we look forward to seeing you at the Park! Now sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mike&Jay.png
Views:	16
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	2193565   Click image for larger version

Name:	Walkofshame.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	2193566  

Search this Thread