Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

freedom flyer pulls through again !

Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

freedom flyer pulls through again !

Old 10-18-2003, 12:57 PM
RC-Captain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default freedom flyer pulls through again !

some of you my be sick of my stories but beleive me , if you have been trying to find a plane that really flys well , for as long as I have , every single successful flight you would rejoice your experience , so here goes mine, I awakened pretty late this mourning but when I checked the weather channel it said 6 mph winds , hmmm great, pack up the main wing I repaired last night and grabbed the freshly charged batteries. When I arrived at park I took 1/2 hour just studying the wind. I thought it was quite breezy so I almost just came back home, but then I said what the hell THE FREEDOM FLYER IS VERY DURABLE and besides Ill use the repaired wing to fly . So I lauched and off it was high in the air but then BOOOM .....the wind forced me to fly into a tree..... and , LMAO , it got stuck in the tree , all I could do is wonder how I was going to get down, once I saw how it was stuck it was easy ,All I did was jocky the motor off and on and it came fallling down to earth .... when I looked the plane when i got it down I was shocked . no broken wing, tail, elevator or prop , listen to me when I say THIS PLANE IS VERY VERY VERY DURABLE , So after readjusting every thing I went back to the field and made myself aware , because of the wind, I would have to over steer the plane and I did and low and behold I had a great flight. The plane was up about a little less than a 1/2 mile, I started getting nervous because winds where just domminating so I cut the motor off and just sail down to earth and once again no one, lol ,was watching but when I crashed everybody caught that ..........I have alot to say but im not going to over do it , thanks for reading this post and good luck flying !