Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

NEXT PLANE

Old 03-07-2003, 11:35 AM
Bill L

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEXT PLANE

Soon we northerners will be out in parks, and fields with our electrics! What will you be flying, and what do you want to fly next? I'll be out there with my Tubby Cubby, and Diamond speed 400 Cub. Think, Spring is only two weeks away![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2003, 08:44 PM
avistar181

Default NEXT PLANE

Hope fully Il have my Great Planes 20 size cub kit built and flying in a month or two. Its a good kit for someone who has never built before!! I think at 25 fx from o.S. and pitts will work in it.(little extra power cant hurt) It wont be aerobatic but im prolly going to use the 25 later on in a new plane.
Old 03-18-2003, 10:25 AM
Bill L

Default NEXT PLANE

Ken, That Cub should fly faster than scale, so aerobatics, here you come![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have a Guillow 24 inch Cub, ready for a 180 electric motor, the Diamond Cub (doesn't look much like a Cub except yellow, and a decal), my Tubby Cubby, and a HERR kit of about 35" wing Cub still in the box. I guess I like Cubs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 01:05 PM
Dragoone

Default NEXT PLANE

Well I'll be flying a few...

PT-40 Trainer...just for fun...
Modeltech Magic
Great Plans Slow Poke
Nifty 50 - local design, cut, and sold......

I cant wait to get out there. I just bought a new radio about 4 days ago. I bought a Futaba 9C, it has so many possibilities.. The darn book is 100 pages... WOW

Later
Old 03-28-2003, 08:55 AM
Bill L

Default NEXT PLANE

I'm back in the air! Now I'll continue with my education of 3 channel planes and try to go on to 4 channel by the fall. I retired in May 2002, and spent a lot of time in the motorhome, (even built models in MH) and not a lot of time flying 3 channels. Tubby Cubby, Dymond's 3 channel CUB (from Oshkosh WI.), and Sig's Rascal (E-power) and Oh Yes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My E-Flight ODYSSEY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] WOW! I;d better get off this computer, and into the air!
Old 04-22-2003, 05:05 PM
SchoolAce

Default # 3 and hooked!!

My 3rd plane, second to my slowstick and firebird2 will be a hobby-lobby mini piper. Anyone out there with one?