Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Predator Update wow

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 03:05 PM
LTSharpe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator Update wow

Well I fixed my spare wing and went back to the dry pond. Had a really good flight with it. It can do loops and all manner of things absolutely effortlessly. Just a tremendous amount of power and maneuverbility. As I mentioned before it's a bit too much plane for me!! I even landed without nose diving or cartwheeling. Unlike the firebird II when the battery gets week on this the motor is simply set to an idle, it doesn't cut the power all the way off like hte FB does(fb allows steering still). So I was able to sort of circle my way in fairly softly. Gotta find a different place to fly though. The place is disked constantly to get rid of weeds and it's a bear to walk though. It can be a bit rough on the plane as well as I mentioned before. Need to find a nice big park Thing is people do the damnest things at parks,, like put these godawful green menaces in the middle of them!!$#@!%$#