Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

I DID IT learn to fly rc with Slow stick

Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

I DID IT learn to fly rc with Slow stick

Old 04-14-2004, 09:28 PM
mook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I DID IT learn to fly rc with Slow stick

ok im very new to rc planes i tryed the p51 and easy starter crashed both bad and could not get them up never 10 feet crash [&o] . OK today i got to try the SS after getting some tips from you guys .wind was 5 to 8 and i did it me and my son was so happy i got the plane up good and was flying it for about 15 min . it was the best time i ever had. landing was little hard because i never landed a rc plane before 1st landing was ok 2nd i broke the prop. but this plane is easy to learn on. i love the SS and tks for the help.im going buy 10 props and fly all weekend lol. I DID IT i cant get over that trying for 1 year to learn by my self .well going to fly again tommorow ill post flight .and again tks guys. if you are new to rc the SS any one can learn by your self.

Old 04-14-2004, 10:43 PM
antiquerookie

Default RE: I DID IT learn to fly rc with Slow stick

Get a prop saver at your favorite hobby shop. Probably should be able to find them on-line also. They cost about the same as one prop and they really work.
Old 04-14-2004, 10:44 PM
mook

Default RE: I DID IT learn to fly rc with Slow stick

tks i never seen one of them