Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

2 new planes

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 07:51 PM
hawkman-RCU

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2 new planes

i stumbled upon a site called> www.readytoflyfun.com they have 2 planes that are pretty much like the aerobirds. 1 called t-hawk and 1 called the predator.same price also, lots of spare parts come with the rtf birds. has any one seen these or heard of them? thank you.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:50 PM
FlybyPDX
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2 new planes

TRhey look sweet... and they come with a lot of spare parts
Old 04-27-2004, 03:08 PM
LTSharpe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2 new planes

I had the predator. High performance plane that can easily do loops and such. Flight time is about 8 minutes. It's a bit heavy so any hit on a wing is liable to damage it. I finally bashed both servos in mine on a hard nose dive. I'm trying something slower right now.. Predator was a big step up from the FB II I was flying. RTFFlun's customer service is great to. If anyone is interested in my predator leftovers you can email me [email protected]