Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Need help with 4 ch GWS Rx

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 01:21 AM
jhearn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with 4 ch GWS Rx

I have two 4 ch. GWS Naro Rx and with their confusing markings, I am having trouble deciding which pins are the neg/pos. One Rx has the pins on the end and the other has them on the face. For the Rx with the pins on the end please, tell me whether negative is near the board or away from it. On the Rx with the pins on the face, please tell me whether negative is towards the body of the Rx or the edge. Thanks for any help, Jim
Old 06-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Bill Stuntz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with 4 ch GWS Rx

For the one with the pins on the end, ground is toward the board. Can't tell you right now about the other one - it's in the car & I'd probably drown if I went out to look at it right now.

FYI: Modern receivers are designed so you won't burn anything up if you connect things backwards - power is in the middle, ground & signal on the ends. If you plug either the battery or a servo in backwards it won't hurt anything, it just won't work. If you look at the trace side of the Rx board, you'll be able to tell which is which, though. The signal connections on one end are all separate. All the ground pins are all tied together, as are all the power pins. So you can actually plug the battery into any available connector, not just the one labelled "B"