Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

hobbico ventura/ one sweet plane !!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

hobbico ventura/ one sweet plane !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 01:05 PM
hawkman-RCU

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default hobbico ventura/ one sweet plane !!!!!

i flew my ventura for the first time today and it is a great plane. flew in about 10-15 mph winds. launched that bird into the wind and it just blasted right through it and climbed until i stopped it. plenty of control throw with pushrod in middle hole of horn,down wind runs were easilly pushing 30mph,pulled into a loop to test the wing strenght and no probs.flew it inverted,rolls are pretty good,1/2 throttle flying is enough power for basic learning techniques. this plane has pushrods and not fishing line, folding prop, 8.4 volt 900 nimh battery pack,and a fuselage not a boom.

im my opion the ventura blows away any of the aerobirds and it is only 124.99 at tower,ready to fly. mode 2 radio set up so you can advance with ease having rudder and elevator on same stick.
Old 05-17-2004, 07:55 PM
mddoctor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hobbico ventura/ one sweet plane !!!!!

.I just ordered my Ventura plane.I've had little experience flying sail planes.Do you think i coiuld fly it on my own?.Thank you.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:34 PM
hawkman-RCU

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: hobbico ventura/ one sweet plane !!!!!

mddoctor.
i do not know your flying experience with r/c planes. if you can fly a 2 meter or 3 meter sailplane than you will have no challenge flying the ventura. if you have no experience this plane will be fine to learn on. put your pushrod clevises on the outside control horns so it wont be to touchy. this is my first electric r/c plane,but i have been flying gas planes for over 20 years and helicopters for 3 years.so this plane was kind of new to me also but it flies just like some of the gas planes i have flown.i think you will really like it. good luck and blue skies to you.