Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Alfa P-51 for SALE, BRAND NEW

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 08:45 AM
Longarm
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alfa P-51 for SALE, BRAND NEW

Some of you may remember my posts a few months back about my "Death of a P-51". Well, I ordered a new one and got it last week. I got it together and used my old wing that was ok from the previous plane. Well, I just dont think I want to keep this plane now that I have flown it 4 times between yesterday and today. It seems kind of boring to me. I dont want to add the money it would take to make it a brushless combination. I have a bigger plane in the works.

SO, IT IS FOR SALE.........I will use the money from this sale to power up a larger P-40.

Brand new Alfa P-51 with 4 flights on the new fuselage. Fuse has one shipping "ding" that is on top of Fuse in front of canopy. Less than 1 CM, I have put a piece of tape over it. The new wing is still in the box. I want to sell the plane as a ready to fly. I will leave everything in it and if you have channel 55, I will leave the crystal in it as well.

Brand new P-51......$92.50---that is $7.50 off of the HL sale price.
Used wing .............$15.00---has dings and repairs, but flys great.
Old canopy w/pilot...$5.00----fits the new plane ok, used it instead of new 1
Old spinner.............$ FREE ---Works great, needs a paint job.
MPjet 5:1 gear box...$5.00----New, installed
Graupner Speed 300..$12.50-- New (4 flights), installed in gear box already.
Prop adapter............$ FREE-- Installed, on plane.
GWS 10Amp ESC.......$15.00-- Used in old plane and new one.
GWS reciever........... $15.00-- Used in old plane and new one.
Crystal for CH#55...... $7.50 -- If you want it, it stays in reciever.
Servo in old wing........$15.00 -- HS 55, installed, no hassle, its ready to fly
Servo for elevator.......$17.50-- Pico Ball Bearing, its installed, can remove.
Battery.....................$12.50 --Kahn 650 Mamp, 8 cell, ready charge and fly
Battery.....................$12.50 --AAA 720 Mamp, 8 cell, ready, charge and fly

TOTAL, w/ shipping.....$ 225.00 absolutely ready to fly, Ch55 & two batteries.

Will ship to the lower 48 for free for the above price.

Will break up the "extras" for individual sale, but you pay shipping.

Mr. Moderator, I know this is a FOR SALE thread, but not many people look in there for park flyers. Please let this thread stay in here for a while for some exposure.

Thanks,

Longarm