Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkzone J3 cub mods??????

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Rat1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkzone J3 cub mods??????

Ok I have a Park Zone J 3 cub that I just installed new fus, main wing and tail section and gear box. the original main wing is still in fair condition but very slightly warped. The original tail is in good condition also but replaced it anyway. The original fus is toast,plastic braceing is been superglued backtogether a few times but will not hold up to even flight. Fus cost less then 20 bucks and bought new main wing when bought this plane.

In current new condition this plane needs more speed to fly correctly and will not fly slowly. What I am asking is if there is anything I can do to this to turn it into a slow flying airplane.

More wing????? dif prop ????????
Old 08-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Rat1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone J3 cub mods??????

For those that are not sure the Parkzone is one of the ready to fly jobs that gives you everything needed to fly it. It came with a parkzone cheapo radio.

Here are the specs copied and pasted from the Parkzone site.

Wing Span: 37.25 in (950mm)
Overall Length: 26.75 in (680mm)
Flying Weight: 15 oz (425 g)
Motor Size: 370 power w/gearbox
Radio: FM w/ 3 proportional channels
Speed Control : Power FET proportional ESC receiver
Recommended Battery: 8.4V 600mAh Ni-MH
X-Port: No
Charger: DC peak detect

Here is a [link=http://horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/products/description.asp?prod=PKZ1100]>>>link<<<[/link] to the Parkzone J3 Cub page.