Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

E Flite Electra Jet from Horizon Hobbies

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

E Flite Electra Jet from Horizon Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2002, 07:35 PM
Flymyplane
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E Flite Electra Jet from Horizon Hobbies

Got a question! Can I use the GWS Pico flight pack or at least the servos for this electra jet? The Pico servos look to fit just about right, but are only 10 oz. of torque. Is that enough? Horizon recommends the JR S241 servos which are about the same size as my GWS picos, but offer 17 oz of torque. Anybody using the GWS servos for this plane? Please help!
Old 07-29-2002, 01:13 PM
SRA Foam Flyer
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E Flite Electra Jet from Horizon Hobbies

I'm not saying you can, but I will say I have used these in all types of electric and glow planes up to size .25 combat with no problem. The only problem I have run into is with servos mounted on the bottom of wings snagging the grass or dirt. If you have the stock set-up it came with to fly it you will not pull enough knots to hinder the servo's movement of the control surface, besides it probably doesn't need much to make that plane go crazy.