Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

NEXT PLANE??

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 03:51 PM
wildjaych

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEXT PLANE??

I am ready for another plane but I cant decide on which one to get. Im torn between the copperhead avation Extra Stiffy or the Eflite Mini Ultra Stick. I have an Eflight 450 outrunner that should work good in either one. Ive seen the Extra Stiffy in action and I think with the controls turned down to start it would be a great plane to grow into. But everytime I see a post on the MUS I want one of those too........

Slow Stick was my 1st plane, next ive bee flying a Stryker around a bit without mishap. So im not to worried about crashing either one... and from what ive seen the extra stiffy can really take many crahes and hard landings(they are tough). but I saw that if you go with nylon bolts on the MUS its strong too.

Help me out guys.....cant do this on my own.....

Thanks
J
Old 05-08-2006, 10:48 AM
mikeygp
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: NEXT PLANE??

Give the AirfoilZ Edge 540 a try you will love it. It is the best flying plane IMHO in that class. Here is a video that I made of mine. What is great about the plane is you can fly it at any level from beginner to pro. You will love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DXHM4ta3s
Old 05-08-2006, 03:18 PM
wildjaych

Default RE: NEXT PLANE??

THERE ARE TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM..........