Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

j3 won't fly

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 11:59 PM
hamerhed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default j3 won't fly

hey guys,
I've completed the motor swp n my j3. I was looking forward to flying it tonight. well to make a long story short it will not fly now. I would launch he and she would not go up. I think the battery charger is shot it would show theh battereies fully charged but the were was not enough juice to get the cub int the air. I am completely frustyrated with the thing now.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:40 AM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: j3 won't fly

Hamerhed,
Bummer,I think I told you a while back about the included charger problems I had.
Time to invest in a quality charger, especially if you're going to stay in the hobby/addiction.
Next to crashing, nothing's worse then getting to the field and finding out your packs aren't charged.[:@]
BJ
Old 03-03-2005, 11:25 PM
hamerhed

Yeah Glacier, you were right it was charging fine , i first put the motor in and i could tell the batteries were charged up cause it would really get up now, it just sounds like the old park zone engine. When I try to fly it it won't get any altitiude at all. Man that bites, I waited for the motor, then had to loc tite the pinon gear on it now I have to wait for a charger. I think someone or something has it out for me.[&:]
Old 03-04-2005, 06:32 AM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

hamered,
Don't fret, when you get it sorted out, you'll forget all about the troubles you had before.
[&o][&o][&o]=