Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Slow Stick problems!!! please help

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Slow Stick problems!!! please help

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 11:29 PM
connolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slow Stick problems!!! please help

I just got the rest of the pieces to my slow stick and got it all put together. my brother flew it because he's already learned to fly. BUT we had one problem. for some reason it would just dive downward whilebrother was flying. I don't think it could have been from the prop cutting out because it sounded like it was still going. My brother called his instructor back in Mount Vernon WA. and he said to cover the intena with sergical tubbing because the intena touching the mettal could interfere with the signal. so I did that but when we went out to fly it, it did it again and went right into the ground. There wasn't any thing my brother could. luckly he was seeing how slow it would fly and still gain altitude at the same time so it only hurt the prop and bent the shaft that holds it. Have any of you guys had any problems with this? if so please fill me in. Do you think its a defective reciever?
Old 03-13-2005, 09:45 AM
rlipsett

Default RE: Slow Stick problems!!! please help

Have you ground range checked it with the motor running. You could have bad connections or a bad crystal
Old 03-13-2005, 02:11 PM
connolly

Default RE: Slow Stick problems!!! please help

We ground range checked it but I don't think we tried the moter when we did it