Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Wattage Wild Cat Power??

Old 04-26-2005, 04:22 PM
moodier
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wattage Wild Cat Power??

HI;Can I get some info re;powering this thing.Really flys pretty good but suddenly the 1700 ma battery I wa using won't fit!Bought a new fuselage and I almost think maybe they built them narrower as fit before so had to use a smaller battery barely flew it.Have a HINAXX 2812 Would this be adequate for it?Instructions say have to use NiCd so I assume that rulles out staying with the Cobalt 400 and just using a Li-Po?Any thoughts on this??
Old 06-25-2005, 02:58 PM
turbovector

Default RE: Wattage Wild Cat Power??

I run mine with a Mega 16/15/6 DD (8x4 APC) using an 8-cell GP 1100 pack. I get about 10 minutes of aggressive flying with no overheat problems. I set mine up to load the battery from the top.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:27 AM
Airbourne in Japan
My Feedback: (3)

hey turbovector, i'm building my wild cat this week and don't want to take the wing off every time to get at the battery. how did you do your mod to access the battery from the top ? any pics ? thanks
Old 06-26-2005, 02:48 PM
turbovector

I can't get the pics to upload on here. PM me your e-mail address and i'll send them to you.