Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

New 1100mm wiingspan Bearcat F8F from ElevenHobby

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

New 1100mm wiingspan Bearcat F8F from ElevenHobby

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 11:20 AM
FlyDon9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New 1100mm wiingspan Bearcat F8F from ElevenHobby

Well there is yet another new 1100 size warbird about to be released from Elevenhobby.

http://www.banggood.com/Eleven-Hobby...p-1064148.html

So far Eleven Hobby has three 1100 planes announced, the first a T-28 has been released for a while now and it getting pretty decent reviews.

There is also a P51D which will be released in about a week. I am pretty excited about that plane as I was accepted to test and do a review on the plane for the Vendor Bang Good,

Now, the announcement of yet another plane the Bearcat, whose release date has not yet been announced. Sure nice to see a plane that has not been released by so many others.

Note that all three of these planes fly with a three cell 2200 battery, for those of us with a collection of them it is nice not to be forced to buy the more expensive 4 cell and larger batteries.

I find that the 1100 planes are the best size for me to cart around, anything larger and then there is scruffing of plane parts.

I will report back to this forum once I have received my ElevenHobby P-51D and let you know what my opinion of it is.

Last edited by FlyDon9; 06-29-2016 at 11:23 AM.