Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

F 27 Stryker Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 10:20 AM
under_par_00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F 27 Stryker Help

I am going to build my own Stryker with the electronics from ebay. When I buy the fuselage, it says that it is unpainted. Does that mean that it will be just white styfofoam? What kind of paint can I use on it to paint it the stock colour? Thanks.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:48 AM
cadetman

Default RE: F 27 Stryker Help

under_par_00

Main_Flyer did a Stock Re-paint on his Rebuild
and from memory it Looked Kewl
why not go back to the Main Stryker Thread and find an Old posting of his and PM him,
i am sure he will post the info

Cadetman
Old 07-23-2005, 12:37 PM
flyingace451

If you need to paint it yourself, I wouldn't paint it the stock colors. You should do something original so it looks super awsome.

here is a hint, I like black.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

under par 00,
Yes your bird will come white. Several different ways to go on paint. I've used Rustoleum, Faskolor water base, and automotive paint on my versions. One big note, almost nothing sticks to this foam, so if it's your first don't go fancy, do something that's easy to touch up.
If you like, check my gallery, for a few of my Strykers, and their different color schemes.
And one other note, paint the bottom a very different and bright color, when you get in the air you'll soon know why.