Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

World Models (Airborne Models) Japanese ZERO EP

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

World Models (Airborne Models) Japanese ZERO EP

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 02:34 PM
guapoman2000

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default World Models (Airborne Models) Japanese ZERO EP

Hi Guys!

I brought a few models to sell and did not get too much attention since I came sort of late at 10:45am and did not setup my own table at 11:00am

Needless to say, what happened was that yet another model found it's way to my car!!!opcorn: It was not one that I brought with me to sell, either!!!!

GravesRC is one of the largest Hobby Stores in Central Florida and they hosted a nice Swap Meet Sale with Tables and all items in the store was 10% Discounted only for today.

Can you believe it, a brand new WORLD MODELS JAPANESE ZERO (New version with the Battery Hatch) and pre-installed Retract Servo (HS-85MG) and Aileron Servos (HS-55's) for a cool $45.00 US CASH! All hardware and includes the Brushless motor with the Folding Propeller but, I will use a Three blade propeller instead.

Here she is:

Old 10-02-2011, 05:36 AM
gluemaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: World Models (Airborne Models) Japanese ZERO EP

I hear you. I have a hard time leaving Grave's without something be it used or new. I have gone in there just to look around and come out with planes, engines, etc. I stopped by there on my way back to work to see if they would buy my little 25 size Cub with an OS 25FP. They told me what they would give me for it and explained that there isn't much money to be made on certain planes and pointed out to what they thought was originally a Great Planes Cub with a Saito 56 on.They said they didn't give the guy much money for it because it because it had a Hitec Focus 4 radio and that the engine needed new bearings. Well after they told me what they wanted for it and what they would give me for my plane I walked out of the hobby shop with that big Cub for less than a hundred bucks. I got it home, swapped out the receiver, lubed the hell out of the engine and replaced the aileron servos with new one just for kicks and now have a beautiful plane. Upon further inspection it turned out to be the original Hangar 9 80" Cub and it had never been flown because I had to add six ounces of lead to the nose to get the plane to balance.