Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Aerobird Xtreme dives on launch

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Aerobird Xtreme dives on launch

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 08:40 PM
kc2pp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerobird Xtreme dives on launch

I am having a good time flying my ABX and most of the time it's great. Lately It seems that after I get that first flight in bring it back down then relaunch it, it wants to nose dive into the ground. Everything looks good and where it should be. Could the battery be too weak for a second launch? I also found a nice trick to keep the main wing from moving around, just put a couple lengths of double sided scotch tape on the body where the wing mounts. It gives it just enough grip so it won't slide around under those rubber bands. Thanks
Old 09-08-2005, 10:20 AM
netdudeuk

Default RE: Aerobird Xtreme dives on launch

I suspect that you are correct about the battery. As you will know it needs some effort to get it into the air the first time so it's going to be harder the second time.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:02 PM
NitroRunner

Default RE: Aerobird Xtreme dives on launch

Its probly the battery, just keep in in the air instead of bringing it in for a second launch.