Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Candidates for 540 motor & sub C 6 or 7 cell packs?

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Candidates for 540 motor & sub C 6 or 7 cell packs?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 02:20 PM
critterhunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Candidates for 540 motor & sub C 6 or 7 cell packs?

I've asked this a while back with no response and will try again. I've got a few junk Extremes laying around. I finaly got sick of buying new boards and converted one Extreme over to standard electronics. As a result, I've got a few 540 motors sitting around from the prior planes and the 3300ma sub c 6 and 7 cell packs that I use in my current Extreme. I'd like to stick these 540s in another plane, like a foam build or something other. My ideas range from a stealth bomber or flying wing, to some type of WWII bomber or a Wart Hog. I'm also interested in using either a single 540 or two on the plane. If anybody has any ideas for me, either a foam build or ARF, that will handle these big motors and sub c packs please chime in. Don't mind building the plane out of foam (free plans would be nice), but would also be interested in a kit that's already built and just needs electronics and some general putting together.

Old 10-28-2005, 02:44 PM
AJ1202

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Candidates for 540 motor & sub C 6 or 7 cell packs?

How about the Twin Star Thats a big plane and could probably handle the 540's